You’ve Got A Bike? We’ve Got Your Back.
Call Us Today for Your FREE Consultation: 512-386-8117
Why Hire Us? We win. It’s that simple.
We are Austin, Texas personal injury trial attorneys working to help people who are struggling through difficult times. We are here for you following a serious injury accident, or a loved ones death. We have a general personal injury practice with a special focus on bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents, and pedestrian accidents. We understand the troubles a serious injury can cause to individuals and their families. We have a deep understanding of the physical, emotional and financial stresses our clients face following a serious injury or following the death of a loved one. Our years of experience, compassion, tenacity, hard work, and understanding of the law assure our clients the best results.
We have tried more than a dozen jury trials with outstanding results.
We are attorneys as well as advocates who believe people should have safe and open access to the roadways.
We advocate for bike safety, pedestrian sidewalks, causeways, and shared use of the roads.
We advocate for designing roadways so motorcyclists are more likely to be seen by other vehicle operators and road conditions do not create hazards.
We participate in community building and effectuating the change necessary to build the proper infrastructure so that cyclists and bikers can utilize a more cost effective, ecological, healthy and social forms of transportation.
We also believe that recreational users of motorcycles, bicycles, and pedestrian trails and crossings all deserve safe spaces to enjoy the amazing community that surrounds us without fear or being relegated to underfunded or overlooked “safe” trails and pathways.
Five percent of our profits from every bike or motorcycle crash go to a bike and/or motorcycle advocacy organization to assist beyond our presence.
When you choose CyclistLaw to represent you, you are choosing excellent bike and motorcycle trial lawyers passionate about making our community a safer and more accepting place for those of us on two wheels and on foot.
Bike and Motorcycle Accident Lawyers, as well as injured pedestrian attorneys: The Shefman Law Group represents cyclists, motorcyclists, and pedestrians in serious bodily injury, dismemberment, spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, and wrongful death claims.
What to do if you are in a bike or motorcycle crash:
- Call 911
- Do not refuse medical treatment, adrenaline may mask serious injuries.
- Make sure the police take a report and record driver and witness information. Use the Cyclistlaw app to record your own information to make sure the witness information and driver information are all recorded both in writing and with camera.
-Take photos of damaged vehicles, debris in roadway, skid marks, injuries, insurance cards, drivers licenses, and street/intersection where crash occurred.
- Do not discuss liability with other driver.
- Maintain articles of clothing damaged or marked by the collision.
- Contact the Shefman Law Group aka Cyclistlaw to speak with a skilled bike accident attorney, and/or pedestrian and motorcycle crash attorney.
Download the FREE CyclistLaw.com mobile app
- Camera, video recorder and text notepad provide all you will need to record all of the pertinent data about any crash.
- Invaluable FAQ section containing important information about the appropriate procedures to prepare for and handle any crash.
- Time saving forms to clearly collect crash information from the other parties (drivers, witnesses, passengers etc.)
- Automatic GPS locator which aides in recording critical crash facts like traffic patterns and driving conditions.
- Emergency Services Locator.