Free Consultations, Always
- We are available 24/7.
Call (512-386-8117) or text (512-975-1005). We’re even on Instagram.
- We can come to you.
- We will help you get your bike or motorcycle repaired or replaced.
- We will investigate every aspect of your case and leave no stone unturned.
- We will make sure you recover all of your lost wages and loss of use of your ride.
- We will negotiate your final medical bills to help maximize your recovery.
24/7 Call or Text
LENORE SHEFMAN IS A FORCE. SHE’S A BRILLIANT, UNRELENTING, UNAPOLOGETIC BEAST OF A LITIGATOR. PRACTICING SINCE 2000, HER MISSION IS TO PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF VULNERABLE ROAD USERS: MOTORCYCLISTS, BICYCLISTS AND PEDESTRIANS.
As a fellow rider, Daniel Curtin has been in your shoes. As your advocate his mission is to help you navigate the process, find you answers, and keep the pressure on the other side to help you get the best possible outcome.
We get results
Motorcycle v. Truck
Wrongful Death of Motorcyclist
Biker v. Bus
With you at every turn
CHOOSING THE RIGHT LAWYER WHY DO RIDERS ROLL WITH CYCLISTLAW?
If you’re injured this is just the beginning. You have a lot of choices ahead of you. Your first decision is the most important one. Make the right choice. Choose Cyclistlaw for your legal team. The Shefman Law Group provides compassionate guidance and the best legal representation. Lenore knows where you’re coming from and how to get you the best outcome.
Here are some questions you should be asking when you interview potential lawyers to represent you or your loved ones:
- How many cases similar to mine have you had?
- How many cases similar to mine have you tried before a jury to verdict?
- How many cases have you tried to verdict and won?
- How many cases have you settled at the first offer without putting up much of a fight?
- Who will be handling my case?
- Can I reach you when I have a question?
- How long will it take you to respond to my phone calls?
- Will I be able to contact you by phone, email and text?
- Can I speak with other clients you have represented in the past with similar cases as mine?
- Can you tell me a case you are passionate about?